Most of our blends and seasonings are offered in 50g packs but we can supply smaller or larger quantities! Please ask!
There are no stale products stocked here!
We produce products to a quality, not to a price.
You can always be assured that you will receive the best that we can offer!
Why not try us for that special blend, condiment or seasoning?
As our products are prepared individually then please allow 2/3 working days for delivery.
Why Use SpicePax?
- We use only the very best ingredients available!
- Our products are made from authentic recipes, please tell us if you would like a different blend or variation!
- Eco Friendly – Minimal packaging! In order to keep cost down and because we care about the environment, we use only the necessary packaging to ensure that the product arrives safely at your door, and in great condition.
- All our products are freshly prepared to order!
- Much more flavour than store-bought blends!
- No artificial colours, additives, preservatives, fillers or GMO’s!
- Store-bought products may contain too much salt, sugar or cheaper (filler) ingredients like mass produced powder and husks. Plus you don’t know when or where they were made!
- Excellent service, great spice mix. Will use again!
- Very prompt delivery – great service as unlikely to be stocked in my local shops
- Super fast delivery . High quality spices – huge range too. Thank you.
- Every thing as expected. Thanks
- Excellent service and quality
- A very interesting mix of spices, bought at the suggestion of a friend. I am not disappointed!
- The package was dispatched and arrived quickly. The contents of the package were in excellent condition and very flavoursome. I will definitely buy from SpicePax again.
- Excellent product, have also given one packet to my daughter to try. Will order again
- Great product
What can you do with our herb and spice blends?
- Add to your recipes, as required!
- Use as a dry rub.
- Make into a paste with oil, fruit juice, wine vinegar, stock or other fluid.
- Use to create your own cook in sauce.
- Add to savoury breads, soups and sauces.
- Sprinkle over potato wedges or homemade crisps.
- Add to minced chicken, turkey, beef, lamb or pork with a little chopped onion to make your own spicy burgers.
- Mix into salad dressings.
- Add to yoghurt to make dips and toppings.
- Add to breadcrumb coatings for chicken and fish.
- Sprinkle on to fish and roasts before grilling or baking.
- Use simply as a seasoning for making a tasty filling.
- Mix with yogurt or oil to make a spicy marinade for poultry, meat and fish.
- Add to sweet and savoury breads, cakes and biscuits.
- Liven up your vegetable dishes.
- Add to homemade rissoles, sausages, burgers, and cottage pie bases for extra flavour.
- Add as a seasoning to stews and casseroles.
- And so much more!
More than 75% of our products can be used to:
Make dry or wet rubs for roasts and barbecues.
Sprinkle on meats, vegetables, fish and seafoods when cooking.
Add to pies, soups, stews and such.
Make dips using yoghurt, mayo or olive oil.
Blend into salad dressings.
Spice up your pasta sauces.
And So Much More!
We are often asked how much of our products should be used.
For instance how many spoonfuls should be used in a particular dish.
There is no definitive answer to this question as the amount used depends on your tastes, the dish being prepared and the number of people you are catering for.
It should be noted that our blends are full strength, please do not compare them to commercial products which often contain inferior ingredients and fillers which weaken the blend. Most are also ground in large commercial grinders which generate heat and degrade the spices.
As a general rule of thumb it is suggested that if you are preparing a dish for two people then you might start with one level tablespoon of spice blend.
You can always add more during the cooking process but you can never subtract.
You will soon get to know how much of our products to add to please your tastes!