This is a spice blend that you may hear about in South African curry dishes.
It is a very hot and spicy blend which should not be confused with garam masala.
Contains: Chilli, cayenne, coriander, cumin, cardamom, cinnamon, fenugreek, ginger and cloves.
SpicePax is probably the very best source of spice blends, herb blends and flavoured salts. Please browse our products, we add more as we source the very best ingredients possible. If there is something that you require that is not listed then we would be happy to produce it for you if we are able!
More than 75% of our products can be used to: Make dry or wet rubs for roasts and barbecues. Sprinkle on meats, vegetables, fish and seafoods when cooking. Add to pies, soups, stews and such. Make dips using yoghurt, mayo or olive oil. Blend into salad dressings. Spice up your pasta sauces. And So Much More!
Larger weight packages are available – Please ask.
- Artisan blended in the United Kingdom – Made from authentic recipes! – NO Artificial Flavourings – NO Artificial Colourings – NO Artificial Preservatives – NO Fillers – NO MSG.
- Our blends are ideal for those that are new to using spices and seasoned cooks alike!
- SpicePax blends by hand using only the very best ethically sourced ingredients available!
- Hand blended from original recipes.
- We use practical – resealable packaging!